Verified Reviewer

Passenger 1: Nabigha U I Alrayyes

Ticket number: EG9SKF

Passenger 2: Rajaa Alrayyes

Ticket number: EG3AZ4

We are two passengers who were supposed to be on the pegasus flight from sabiha gokcen airport in istanbul heading to abudhabi international airport at 9:40pm on January 7th, 2020.

We arrived at the airport and we were absolutely shocked with seeing thousands of people sleeping on the floor and standing everywhere due to the cancellation of all flights on that day

There was absolutely no one from the pegasus airline's staff who knew what was going on.

We had to wait for more than 12 hours in the airport and at the end they rescheduled me and my sister on separate days. However, the flight attendant did not provide me with the dates or times or reference number for our tickets.

We couldn't track it down in addition to the zero guarantee that we will leave on those days. We couldn't risk staying in Istanbul due to the chance of losing our jobs if we did.

We are looking for a full refund of the flight ticket and full accommodation of our hotel and transportation.

It is unfair and unethical that a lot of people got refunded and accommodated for and we didnt.

Me and my sister were treated like trash and we had to head back to the hotel in Taksim in the freezing cold in the middle of the tonight which it was also a high risk to take in a country that we dont know its people.

In summary, we've went through so much trouble.

Please give us a call back when possible at 00971501265331. My name is nabigha alrayyes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pegasus Airlines Flight.

Reason of review: Bad airline customer service and other issues.

Comments